If you’re replacing your old gutters, your gutter replacement contractors will tell you that you have an abundance of options when it comes to materials. For example, there are vinyl, copper and even steel gutters. While these are all good materials to install in your home, there is one that you shouldn’t ignore: aluminum gutters.
Here are the five benefits of aluminum gutters:
1. Eco-friendly – If you’re looking to make your home more eco-friendly, aluminum gutters are one of the best materials that you can pick. This is because they’re often made of recycled materials, and they can even be recycled again if you’re replacing your gutters once more.
2. Low maintenance – Do you lead a busy lifestyle? If you are, then you’re in luck as aluminum gutters don’t require much upkeep to remain in top shape. In fact, there’s no need for priming, painting or protecting this kind of gutter style as all you’ll have to do is have a professional remove the debris that falls in it in order to maintain it.
3. Aesthetically appealing – Aluminum gutters can greatly boost your home’s aesthetic appeal as they’re often manufactured in a wide variety of colors. Apart from that, they also aren’t prone to color bleaching and will keep looking new for the rest of its lifecycle.
4. Ease of installation – Another benefit of aluminum gutters is that they’re fairly easy to install to the point that you can do it yourself. This is because they’re very lightweight, and there’s no need to solder their joints compared to your average gutter material. Despite this, however, it’s still recommended that you hire a professional to get the job done and avoid costly mistakes.
5. Durable – Apart from that, aluminum gutters are one of the most durable gutter materials you can install on your home. It’s the perfect long-term choice for you as they do not rust and have a lifespan of 30 years if properly maintained. They also will not shatter or crack due to temperature changes, helping prevent leaks from occurring in your home.
Need expert gutter and roof replacement companies to do some work on your home? Simply turn to Abby Windows & Exteriors, your leading professionals when it comes to roof and gutter installation services. Give us a call at (414) 209-0404, or fill out our contact form to schedule a consultation.