Do I Need a New Roof?
Here are additional signs you might need a roof replacement:
- Your roof has cracked, curled or damaged shingles.
- You notice holes or are experiencing many roof leaks.
- There are water stains or mold inside your home.
- You can see dark, dirty-looking spots on your roof.
- The paint on your home exterior begins to blister or peel.
- Your roof is 20+ years old.
Protecting Your Investment
Abby Windows & Exteriors takes pride in installing roofing systems that conserve energy while protecting your wallet. We use advanced software that shows you different designs and colors that are possible for your roof, along with explaining the best insulation options. We exclusively install GAF shingles and accessories for maximum durability.
Take comfort knowing our staff focuses on the finer details of a roof installation, including ventilation and underlayment. If you use another company, then we highly suggest you research their installation practices and make sure they cover these issues.
The quality of the materials your contractor uses is a high priority, but the warranty the materials includes is equally as important. Abby Windows & Exteriors has chosen GAF not only because it is North America’s largest roofing manufacturer, but because it offers industry-leading warranty coverage on roofing systems. GAF has also won the Women’s Choice Award® five years in a row and is rated #1 in quality by homebuilders.